Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @frackh and @inorkuo winning the TGC 2017/2018 Winter Tour - OHL Classic !

Join this weeks TGC 2017/2018 Winter Tour - RSM Classic with 2 rounds at Sea Island CC(GA) - Seaside : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...ur-rsm-classic
See more
See less

Flightscope Prime (just purchased [emoji51])

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flightscope Prime (just purchased [emoji51])

Hi guys,

First post here, just purchased a Flightscope Prime off eBay for my garden. I think I got a good price on it, budget is an issue so the X series was just too expensive for me right now.

Anyone have any comments or thoughts about this system (I know it’s basically obsolete). I’m just looking for most accurate launch monitor data to use in the garden (don’t want a simulator as such, just data).

Also any suggestions on how to construct or buy a net? I have a large garden, so space isn’t an issue, but I think there has to be at least 8 foot of space for the ball to travel. Don’t really want a permanent batting net type structure, would prefer something I can take down. Again any ideas or suggestions would be great.

Thanks in advance,

Andy

i think you should get as much ball travel as possible. 8 ft will probably give you lots of bad reads. If you have the space i would go with a big net between two poles( should be easy to take up and down) If you can get 30 ft from ball to net you will get much better data. Even better if you can get more?
    This was my experience with a Xi+ unit i had.

Comment

Working...
    X