Flightscope Xi/Xi+ E6 1.6 Simulation

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • goatbarn
    Super Member
    • Aug 2014
    • 652

    #1

    Flightscope Xi/Xi+ E6 1.6 Simulation

    Flightscope sales/staff assures me that the Xi/Xi+ models will be integrated with TruGolf's E6 simulation software shortly after they release the Version 1.6 update scheduled for this winter (supposed to be December).

    No official word as of yet, but I have been asking/double checking that integration is coming since the Xi/Xi+ units were launched, and prior to purchasing mine.

    On a side note, I have also asked about TGC software integration and the response was that they have looked into it.

    I'm thinking they have a deal with the E6 folks in place, but I'm hoping with enough support we can get them to change their mind. Please help!
    Last edited by goatbarn; 12-17-2014, 04:55 PM.
  • goatbarn
    Super Member
    • Aug 2014
    • 652

    #2
    Also, if anyone is interested in finding out how to get "the most" out of your Flightscope Xi unit (and are using Android) PM me for an interesting and very valuable trick I've found.

    Comment


    • hrodrigues20
      hrodrigues20 commented
      Editing a comment
      After 10 years but hopping to have an answer..
      I have an Xi+ and I have been searching for that tip to take the most of it but I can’t find any information..
      Any help would be appreciated
  • Maverick
    Offline
    • Aug 2014
    • 289

    #3
    I wouldn't think that deal with Trugolf would be exclusive. TM for example also has a deal with Perfect Parallel. If enough users want it, they will get it. Just need to get them to talk to ProTee. Once e6 1.6 comes out, I'll take a look it.

    You found a way to make your Xi into an X2 and thus, saving a ton of money? Nice.

    Comment

    • Bubba22
      Sim Guru
      • Aug 2014
      • 3004

      #4
      Thanks Goat!

      Comment

      • closedclubface
        Member
        • Oct 2014
        • 58

        #5
        So this link confirms that E6 cloud will be available using Flightscope xi/xi+: https://trugolf.com/news/e6-cloud-co...s-radar-units/
        But this link says xi is not PC compatible: http://flightscope.com/products/x-series-comparison/
        How does this work? Same thing with Skytrak, E6 cloud compatibility expected, but only works on an iPad right now. Trugolf stated to me that Skytrak was looking likely to be one of the first devices E6 cloud would work with. I just can't see it, putting isn't ready yet.

        Comment

        • Dax
          Ultimate Member
          • Oct 2014
          • 1797

          #6
          From what I'm Told e6 cloud is designed to be compatible with multiple devices.

          Comment

          • Brutaly
            Senior Member
            • Feb 2015
            • 231

            #7
            The Xi seems to measure and report all the data an X2 does so whats needed is basically just a PC software thats designed to communicate with the Xi. If cloud is a new software i see no issues to use the same software and plattform as for ie trackman.

            Xi is already compatible with PC. The issue is there is no off the shelf software compatible with Xi.

            But wonderful news indeed, just got my Xi+ yesterday.
            Last edited by Brutaly; 02-13-2015, 08:31 AM.

            Comment

            • Brutaly
              Senior Member
              • Feb 2015
              • 231

              #8
              Its already working with some sort of work around.

              Comment

              • Si_Berry
                Junior Member
                • Feb 2015
                • 19

                #9
                I would be interested to know if it will be possible to "play" a course whilst using an Xi+ on the range with an ipad via E6Cloud? The only limiting factor I can see at the minute would be the wifi connection being on the FS rather than to the internet.... Anyone throw any ideas in the ring of it will be possible...?

                Comment

                • hasselboxster
                  Junior Member
                  • Dec 2015
                  • 26

                  #10
                  I asked FS recently about TGC and response I received was to the effect of "sorry, Flightscope not interested".

                  Comment

                  Working...