Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Wiscogolfnut (NET) and @Marc Andre (GROSS) winning the TGC 2019 SUMMER TOUR - 3M Open !

Join this weeks TGC 2019 SUMMER TOUR - John Deere Classic with 2 rounds at The Merion East Ardmore, PA (ProTee - Middle) : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...-deere-classic
See more
See less

Update coming from Flightscope

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update coming from Flightscope

There is going to be a pretty cool software update coming from flightscope by or before the PGA show. Not sure if it is only for the X3 or all models but going to be a pretty cool feature especially for golfers who travel and play in different places with different environments.

Awesome! This unit is amazing in what it does. Be great to see what else.

Comment

I’ve hit close to 400 shots on my X3 between yesterday and today on short indoor mode and it has yet to miss picking up a ball. I’m pretty impressed by that. I am using the metallic sticker on the ball.

Comment

The update is only for the X3 unfortunately. I'll keep saving up my money over the next couple of years and eventually upgrade from the Xi+. I do love Flightscope units though! They're doing amazing work. This is a very neat future for a lot of different reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by longstix View Post
          I’ve hit close to 400 shots on my X3 between yesterday and today on short indoor mode and it has yet to miss picking up a ball. I’m pretty impressed by that. I am using the metallic sticker on the ball.
          Picking up how short of chips? Does the X3 read putts yet?

Comment

• longstix
            longstix commented
            Editing a comment
            I haven’t hit any chips yet in short game app as I’ve only been set up for 3 days. I have used the putting a bit before I had impact screen just on my floor. It’s unreal in my opinIon and there is no way it’s not going to make me a way better putter. It isn’t working on E6 yet though. Talked with them yesterday and they are putting in a lot of time prior to PGA show to have integration ready. I would be surprised if it was by the sounds of it. I know you’ve heard that before but both flightscope and trugolf are saying the same thing now.

Comment

Working...
          X