Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Chris Stevens (NET) and @allen2be (GROSS) winning the TGC 2019 SPRING TOUR - Masters Tournament !

Join this weeks TGC 2018/2019 WINTER TOUR - RBC Heritage with 2 rounds at Harbour Town ProTee : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...r-rbc-heritage
See more
See less

Manual

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manual

Hi,

i have just bought à XI+
    it’s amazing.
    i found some different videos concerning the use of VX but nothing concerning the 27 datas provided by the XI+
    Does anybody know where i can find some complete explanations regarding these numbers (and how to analyse these datas) ? No manual or guide provided by Flightscope ? Or book i can buy, explaining how to use/ fully understand these numbers ?

Thanks a lot

Hi everybody,
    No answer ?

Comment

Actually the best source for that basic information is online at the TrackMan University, particularly with respect to a general overview of the data collected. There are some (mostly) minor differences between how TM and Flightscope do things but for the most part they are going to be very similar since the concepts are the same.

Other than that, you'll just have to post specific questions as they come to you. Not a lot of documentation in the manuals because, (I suspect because) historically these LM's have been a product targeting a very limited market. Specifically a market of people who already understand the terms and data - like instructors and club fitters.

That's just understanding the data. Analyzing it is a completely different story. Way to complex of a question - or maybe more accurate to say it's way to general of a question and not specific enough. The possibilities of what the data can be used for and how is quite wide ranging.
      Last edited by StuartG; 04-17-2019, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Look at the trackman vids on YouTube on fundamentals. Also the trackman newsletters. Both are radar based and measure pretty much the same

Comment

Thanks for your answers. Asking a FS distributor, he told me that they were about to launch a pack helping users to better understand their FS

Comment

Working...
          X