Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help. Flight Scope XI tour question

All,
    I recently purchased an XI tour and I am having trouble with laptop software and keep shots during a session. It is reading the shot fine, but it never keeps that shot and countbtonthe next. Shot counter always says shot one. On the tablet it will record the entire session no issues. I believe I am missing a setting.

please help.

thx

What type of session are you starting? Not all the sessions will store/record the different shots.

Are you logged on with your myflightscope account?

Comment

The Pc software is Flightscope V11.0.17. Upon starting the software, I am logged in with my credentials, the flightscope connects and I select play. This brings up the driving range view. You can hit a shot and it tracks the ball and all relative data is shown. A small window pops up with accept or reject, if I click reject all data is erased, if I select accept it and hit another shot the information from the first shot is lost and only shows the most recent hit.I can change the go symbol to a inverted triangle (top right) and the accept or reject window no longer pops up. But my issue of tracking shots for that session still persists.

Thanks for the help.

Comment

Probably a bug in the software. Don't usually use that session since it doesn't save the results to myflightscope.com. But when I did try it, I was seeing the same thing.
        Last edited by StuartG; 05-05-2020, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Haven't used the pc software yet so I'll give it a go over the next couple of days and see where I get to.

Comment

I'm not seeing 11.0.17 listed on their site any more. I wonder if they pulled it.

The best affordable portable personal launch monitors and simulators in golf. FlightScope Mevo includes a ball flight tracker and swing monitor mobile app.

Maybe we should go back to 11.0.12?

Comment

So I finally got a chance to install this and give it a go. I replicated exactly what you described, but that was after just jumping straight in using the "Play" option. I noticed it didn't have a proper bag of clubs and just offered Driver,Iron,Wedge. So I went back to the main menu and selected "club comparison", and configured a bag of clubs. Then when it started, it worked normally, allowing me to select each specific club, and see all shots, as you would expect.

So I think "Play" is a very simple session mode. Instead you should select one of the other modes where you then select the player(s) and bags and properly configure the session. Once configured, the details are saved, so for the next session it only takes a few seconds to setup. So go ahead and configure your bag to match your actual clubs and see how it works.

Comment

Working...
              X