Flightscope xi tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flightscope xi tour

Out of commission for a bit cause of a car accident so my scratch buddy golfer came over and hit a few. Everything was reading well in the garage til the driver then it was showing some serious side spin. Do these numbers make sense? 10 feet machine to tee then 14 feet tee to net sticker facing screen.. Thanks, Gary.

Do you have a metal garage door? I have an X2 using the same app and on the long iron and wood shots, I have recently gotten a ton of side spin which isn't there if I open the garage door or set up the net outside and hit that way. I am wondering if it is interference from the metal garage door on the faster long shots as there isn't enough time to read the ball as well. Are you hitting towards the garage door?

Comment

Thanks for the response. I do have a metal garage door which is up when I hit though. I will try hitting into a net outdoors and see what happens. This photo is what the flightscope sees. Archery net surrounded by tarp.

Comment

That AC unit will cause all types of interference. If you look at the backspin numbers they are all italicized which means the Xi isn't getting a confident reading. Do you get non-italicized backspin numbers when you hit irons?

Comment

Ok. Cleared it out a bit. Couple italicized still in there My wife hit these. I’m out of commission for a bit

Comment

Tv shouldn’t mess it up would it?

Comment

I would hope not, but does not hurt to not have it on and see what happens. Also, to eliminate the garage door as a potential issue, why not just open the door when you are hitting. My only other comment is whether the swing was getting flatter with the driver due to indoor golf syndrome? How tall are the ceilings in you garage?

Comment

I’m leaving the door open and cleared out everything behind the screen. I’m still getting italicized number on about 1 out of 3. My ceiling is 9feet 3 inches. Plenty of height.

Comment

Do you guys get italicized numbers at times?

Comment

Golfnut7777 I do, but am using a TM4. I would say it is an occasional thing and usually occurs for spin when it does.

Comment

I get more consistent indoor readings when I use two metallic dots side by side on the ball. Also, you might want to try turning off the overhead light if it is florescent.

Comment

Took out fluorescent lights awhile ago, put led in. Turn the lights off the driver reads a draw instead of a fade or slice like it should. My scratch golfer buddy is hitting. 🤔

Comment

Working...
                        X