Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Todd Morgan (NET) and @Joe_S (GROSS) winning the TGC1 2020 FALL TOUR - The RSM Classic !

Join this weeks TGC1 2020 FALL TOUR - Mayakoba Golf Classic. We are playing 2 rounds at Quarry Ridge Protee Pin 1: https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...a-golf-classic
See more
See less

FS Golf App – Feedback and Enhancements…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS Golf App – Feedback and Enhancements…

I first wanted to say that I was REALLY pleased with the new Flightscope v3.3.0 release and the range enhancements. To be honest, I almost never used FS software for range sessions, although now with the v3.3.0 enhancements it’s my go-to. I especially like the “Ball Flight” perspective.

Thought we could use this thread to collect ideas for future enhancements to provide to Flightscope, for future consideration.

A few enhancements from my perspective would be:
    • Have a more pronounced color for the latest shot when showing all the tracers (does Foresight set all previous shots to grey?)
    • Provide the ability to set a flag at various distances (to get better feedback when practicing, like Foresight)
    • Integrate the FocusBand (only supported on FS Skills at this time)
    • Provide a PC version for Mevo+

Comment

Originally posted by Virtualadam View Post
      A few enhancements from my perspective would be:
      • Have a more pronounced color for the latest shot when showing all the tracers (does Foresight set all previous shots to grey?)
      • Provide the ability to set a flag at various distances (to get better feedback when practicing, like Foresight)
      • Integrate the FocusBand (only supported on FS Skills at this time)
      • Provide a PC version for Mevo+
      PC Version for all the software would be very helpful. My iPad battery life is horrible, and with the HDMI adapter I cannot keep it charged.

Comment

I just got an HDMI adapter for use with my iPad and like how it looks on the screen but would love a PC version of this software. I'd also like to be able to change the order of the data blocks or have a different view where I can see more of them, unless you can do this already and I haven't figured it out!

Comment

• Noob20
          Noob20 commented
          Editing a comment
          I haven't done this, but I believe it can be done. Search YouTube and you'll see people doing it.

They data block order can be changed. Just tap one of the data blocks and another screen with the list of data blocks comes up and you can drag and drop them into the order you want them

Comment

On the "ball flight" perspective I also heard others mention to have view go back to the TEE after the shot, rather locking on the landing spot of the last ball. I also think this would be a good idea (or an option to toggle this).

Side Note: Fairly often (~once per session) when on the "ball flight" view, I have the screen go completely white and have to restart the app, don't know others are getting this on the current version?

Comment

I am also getting the white screen and have to restart the app

Comment

I always get the white screen, I've never seen the ball flight work.

Comment

Would love to see a swing speed mode, where it provides swing speed without hitting a ball for superspeed training. I know the X3 and others provide it, but when the $200 PRGR also does it, I wouldn't think the Mevo+ would be cannibalizing X3 sales due to this feature. If anything it might help sway people to the Mevo+ who are between it and the Skytrak.

Comment

Originally posted by xfactor989 View Post
                  Would love to see a swing speed mode, where it provides swing speed without hitting a ball for superspeed training. I know the X3 and others provide it, but when the $200 PRGR also does it, I wouldn't think the Mevo+ would be cannibalizing X3 sales due to this feature. If anything it might help sway people to the Mevo+ who are between it and the Skytrak.
                  I think it's a great idea. I asked support about his in the past, before buying one of the "Sports Sensors Swing Speed Radar with Tempo Timer" (hoping I wouldn't have to :>). Support said they would pass this on to the dev team to consider.

Comment

• xfactor989
                    xfactor989 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Support previously gave me the answer of, we will pass suggestion on to the development team, but you can upgrade to X3 which has it.

Originally posted by Noob20 View Post
                  I always get the white screen, I've never seen the ball flight work.
                  I submitted this as a bug to Support, so hopefully it will be fixed in a near future release...

Comment

I think the tiles are too big. Would be good if there is option to shrink the tiles so all 16 parameters can fit on the screen in ball flight mode.

Comment

Originally posted by ccml View Post
                      I think the tiles are too big. Would be good if there is option to shrink the tiles so all 16 parameters can fit on the screen in ball flight mode.
                      Agree - perhaps a toggle to double the blocks displayed in two rows (for those that want to see more), without taken any more screen space just reducing the white spaces in the blocks.

Comment

Originally posted by Shankz View Post
                        They data block order can be changed. Just tap one of the data blocks and another screen with the list of data blocks comes up and you can drag and drop them into the order you want them
                        Perhaps they should consider an edit icon to change these...I made changes in the past and then today took me a while to figure out how to do this again (not obvious that you need to tap them), many people may not even be aware that you can change the order....

Comment

Like many, I get regular spin guesstimates instead of readings (in itals). The guesstimates are always very low vs the normal readings for any given club. So... how about being able to set an expected spin for each club so that at least your carry distances when it doesn’t read the spin are in the right ball
                          park. Currently they skew the data and carry by a wide margin.

Comment

Working...
                          X