Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lefty

I have a mevo
    ​​ on order and built a structure in the garden that is 11foot wide, I will need to offset the mevo by a couple of feet but when my friend plays he's a lefty, will the mevo change for him or will it only work one way.

My brother in law and I have the Mevo+ and he hits on the wrong side of the ball also! We have no issues with it. We have the Mevo centered in the hitting bay which is 10’ wide and it works great!

Comment

Originally posted by Joey21 View Post
      My brother in law and I have the Mevo+ and he hits on the wrong side of the ball also! We have no issues with it. We have the Mevo centered in the hitting bay which is 10’ wide and it works great!
      You hit from the centre and are only 10 feet wide? So ball 5 feet from Wal? Steep swings or irons only? Not worried about hitting the wall behind you?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sim Setup.jpg
Views:	456
Size:	74.4 KB
ID:	322052
        My sim set up is actually in the center bay of a 3 car garage/pole building. We have all kinds of room to hit driver down to wedge with no issues at all! My garage is 32' deep by 56' long with 10' ceilings so no worries about hitting a wall unless I let go of the club!!!LOL
        Last edited by Joey21; 03-02-2021, 03:27 PM. Reason: Uploaded Picture

Comment

I thought you meant your total width of the room was 10 feet.....no way that could work.
          nice setup

Comment

Originally posted by Dmoe View Post
            I thought you meant your total width of the room was 10 feet.....no way that could work.
            nice setup
            Yea that would be a stretch!!!

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Joey21 View Post
              Click image for larger version

Name:	Sim Setup.jpg
Views:	456
Size:	74.4 KB
ID:	322052
              My sim set up is actually in the center bay of a 3 car garage/pole building. We have all kinds of room to hit driver down to wedge with no issues at all! My garage is 32' deep by 56' long with 10' ceilings so no worries about hitting a wall unless I let go of the club!!!LOL
              What type of stance mats are those? I'm looking to create a very similar setup. Did you just lay carpet over foam for the mevo extension?

Comment

Sorry for the late response! The stance mats are 5star Gorilla along with the hitting mat. I bought some outdoor carpet at menards and some 1 1/2” foam board to keep the Mevo at the same level
                Hope this helps!

Comment

Working...
                X