FlightScope cloud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FlightScope cloud

Anyone with experience using the flightscope cloud? I just figured out that some of my sessions are saved to the cloud. So I’ve been using both my iPhone and I pad for my range sessions. It appears maybe that the cloud, only has my iPhone sessions and not my iPad ones. Can you manually upload sessions to the cloud from your device to the cloud?

I think, I figured it out. I was only in the free portion. You need to subscribe to one of the service levels to get all your data uploaded. So with that who’s using the cloud to track and analyze there data?

Comment

Originally posted by Otter101 View Post
      I think, I figured it out. I was only in the free portion. You need to subscribe to one of the service levels to get all your data uploaded. So with that who’s using the cloud to track and analyze there data?
      I am, but I’m a complete newbie... blind leading the blind...

I was hoping I could delete some chunked/fat shots after I uploaded (no), so I was hoping if I went back in to the FSGolf session and deleted those shots it would reflect that in the cloud (apparently not). i need to be more cognizant of that while at the range.

I had hoped that I could 1) export the data from the cloud (dashboard) to manipulate and work with - I’d think that would be easy, but if it’s there I’m missing it; and I’d hoped you could see a grouping by club or other some variable other than session date. I would have thought there’d be like a complete bag mapping, but if you want that you better do the all in one session.

ive not yet checked out the E6 range and how that is stored in the cloud (hopefully it is).

Comment

Originally posted by WaffleHouseTour View Post

I am, but I’m a complete newbie... blind leading the blind...

I was hoping I could delete some chunked/fat shots after I uploaded (no), so I was hoping if I went back in to the FSGolf session and deleted those shots it would reflect that in the cloud (apparently not). i need to be more cognizant of that while at the range.

I had hoped that I could 1) export the data from the cloud (dashboard) to manipulate and work with - I’d think that would be easy, but if it’s there I’m missing it; and I’d hoped you could see a grouping by club or other some variable other than session date. I would have thought there’d be like a complete bag mapping, but if you want that you better do the all in one session.

ive not yet checked out the E6 range and how that is stored in the cloud (hopefully it is).
        You can copy and paste the data from MyFlightscope into Excel if you want to manipulate it and analyze it. Just drag over the data and copy it then go to your spreadsheet and paste it.

Comment

You can export the session data from FlightScope VX App as a csv file.
          Last edited by Andy_Golfer; 06-11-2021, 01:11 PM.

Comment

With the exported VX App session data as a csv file, you can upload it to www.vuegolf.org to explore the data.

Comment

Working...
            X