Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mevo plus shows a draw but with open club face??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mevo plus shows a draw but with open club face??

This is on TGC 2019 driving range. Is there a fix for this? I believe it’s a draw but not with an open club face like this shows.
    Attached Files

I’m not sure if you are questioning the accuracy of your launch monitor or you just don’t understand how face-to-path dictates spin axis. TGC says the club face is .7 degrees closed relative to path. This would produce a draw in real life.

Comment

• Emeade
      Emeade commented
      Editing a comment
      Your right I may not understand what I’m looking at. I was just confused how I could get left spin with open face. So the data is right? Thanks.
      Last edited by Emeade; 06-14-2022, 10:44 PM.

• bubbtubbs
      bubbtubbs commented
      Editing a comment
      Emeade yes. There's a 0.7° closed face relative to your swing path so it should start slightly right of target line and draw.

I thought TGC 2019 doesn’t use anything but the ball data from a Mevo?

I am pretty sure it’s just calculating club path and face.

I literally just finished installed TGC 2019 for the Flightscope Mevo+ so I did my best to show some quick examples. I will do more videos soon as I dial things in and learn the software more.

Comment

• bubbtubbs
      bubbtubbs commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the reminder. I don't use TGC so I'd forgotten about the differences between pro package interactions compared to other software options.

Originally posted by preludesam View Post
    I thought TGC 2019 doesn’t use anything but the ball data from a Mevo?

I am pretty sure it’s just calculating club path and face.

https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...emo-first-look
    TGC does display the club data etc if it is sent by the device.
    If the unit doesn't send the clubdata, it will calculate it based on the ball values.

Comment

• preludesam
      preludesam commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh nice! So if you have pro pack it provides the club data from the Mevo but if you don’t then it calculates. That thread is two years old at this point and that makes a lot of sense. Thanks again
Working...
X