New GC2 Owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New GC2 Owner

Purchased my GC2 new from foresight earlier this week. Also purchased FSX software from them. Anxiously awaiting them to be delivered. Just wanted to find out what courses on FSX everyone seems to like the most, looking forward to teeing it up with everyone soon

Congrats Sramp! I've had the FSX for about a year now and to be honest I haven't used it like I should (yet). I've played a few of the courses but not a complete 18... I haven't even looked at them all yet. However, I plan to change that this winter!
    After saying that... here's a good thread for you to take a peak at... https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...course-choices

Here are the courses I chose from recommendations (including a freebie or two that were thrown in for some reason)
    Blue Bayou Golf & Fishing Club
    Broken Tee
    Coeur D. Alene
    Cog Hill
    Hazeltine
    La Jolla Pines
    Linfield National
    Nine Lakes
    Teton Pines
    Willow Crest Golf Club

Comment

Congratulations scramp, enjoy. Courses it comes with are good to get started. I mostly practice on driving range or compete in skills challenges. It's cool to see where you stack up on the leaderboard with other fsx players. GC2/FSX has sharpened my game so much irl I can't imagine not having it anymore.

Comment

Working...
      X