New to fs1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to fs1

I recently purchased a used FR1 program and dongle to pair with my used GS2.
    I'm not sure if everything has been installed correctly because I'm unaware of any directions. Are there any available online?
    I also just copied and pasted the included coursed into the "courses" directory.
    They now show up in FR1 but there is no "NEXT" button after choosing one so I'm not sure what is wrong.
    Any thoughts?
    Last edited by ATROVARIOUS; 01-13-2018, 12:29 AM.

I have a couple FR1 courses also like that, that maybe didn’t copy right or something, but same thing, don’t have a next button. Have you checked every course to see if they’re all that way? Might try dragging the whole folder over instead of copy/paste so it transfers any hidden files.

Comment

Go to the Program Files(x86) folder on your hard drive. Copy everything that says Foresight onto your new computer. Just copying the courses in the course folder does not allow you to play those courses unless the corresponding folder with the required software keys is present. I don't remember what that folder is called but if you attempt to open the files in the Foresight folder you will be able to recognize it although you won't be able to read the code.

Comment

I copied all the old files from the old computer like Ronsc1985 said and pasted them in the new one's Foresight folder and now everything works! Thank you.

Comment

For what its worth, I had this issue when trying to move courses from one computer to mine and was able to fix it by replacing the dll files in the Program Files (x86)-Foresight folder. I'm not sure if they get corrupted or if there's different versions. I purchased several units off a driving range that went out of business and various computers had different courses and dates on the dll files and some worked and some did not when I transferred them to my computer, but once I found the right combination of dll files, the "Next" button worked for all the courses.

Comment

Working...
          X