Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So does GCquad work with anything besides FSX?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So does GCquad work with anything besides FSX?

Looking into possibly getting a quad or used GC2. Would likely prefer a GC2 because it is much cheaper and wouldn't use club data more than likely....but.....does the quad work with any other products (E6,TGC, JNPG)? I looked at this in the past and remember only FSX works but am not sure.

What items are needed to make a "refurbished" GC2 to work with TGC for example.
    I expect to pay the FSX tax to get a GC2 or GCquad but hope to use other products if possible.

I have searched and read various items on this forum but was hoping for some kind of update on these questions.
    thanks

TGC you just need the software and protee interface with GSX. All downloaded together if I remember correctly.

I don't have a quad but I'm pretty sure it doesn't work with anything else yet.

Comment

• Baller
      Baller commented
      Editing a comment
      The GcQuad will likely never work with anything else as they have no plans on enabling Bluetooth.
      Last edited by Baller; 03-06-2018, 04:39 PM.

GcQuad only works with FSX or FSX2018.

Comment

That’s why it sucks!

Comment

What sucks, the Quad? Yeah, ok.

The quad is fantastic. Don't be jealous.

Trackman doesn't work with anything but its own software, maybe that sucks too?

Don't get me wrong; I would love for the quad to run on multiple software sources, but even if it did, I'm not sure I'd use those more than FSX. While FSX does have its issues, I think it's better for game improvement than the others and that is what's important to me and many others.

Comment

Originally posted by Baller View Post
          What sucks, the Quad? Yeah, ok.

The quad is fantastic. Don't be jealous.

Trackman doesn't work with anything but its own software, maybe that sucks too?

Don't get me wrong; I would love for the quad to run on multiple software sources, but even if it did, I'm not sure I'd use those more than FSX. While FSX does have its issues, I think it's better for game improvement than the others and that is what's important to me and many others.
          Umm not sure where you get your information, but TM works with E6 and is in beta testing with TGC and also works with Perfect Golf. Guess that does not suck too!

Comment

I knew I was probably wrong on that one. Ok..it defeiniteky sucks. But don’t you still have to pay TM annually or can upyo7 use all that software and completely avoid TM? (I’m asking, I really don’t know. I never looked into TM because I use both at home and range, and space at home is too limited for TM).

Comment

You don’t have to pay TM annual dues, but then you lose support.

Comment

Working...
              X