Reflective dots for club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reflective dots for club

Anybody need die cut reflective dots with tabs made of reflective material? Better than the originals by a long shot.
    Attached Files

I could be interested. How much are they and could you ship to the UK?
    thanks
    John

Comment

What makes them better? Do they work better and last longer? How much?
      My Courses:
      World Par 3's by mthunt
      Toronto GC (L) mthunt
      Burlington G&CC by mthunt
      Weston G&CC by mthunt
      London Hunt Club L mthunt
      Park CC Lidar mthunt
      Sunningdale GC Robinson L
      Sunningdale GC Thompson L
      Muirfield Village (liDAR) First Ever Lidar course
      Country Club of Castle Pines (liDAR)
      The Sanctuary GC ProTee L
      The National GC L mthunt
      Mississaugua GC L mthunt
      Shaughnessy G&CC L mthunt
      Markland Woods CC mthunt
      Hidden Lake Old L mthunt
      Magna GC L mthunt
      Barrie CC L mthunt
      mthunt Range

Comment

• HarryB
        HarryB commented
        Editing a comment
        The material is beefier and longer lasting. If you want to sample it, a guy put some up on eBay. Search reflective dots.

I'd be interested at some point. I just bought some from FS, but more is better if cost is good.

Comment

Originally posted by mthunt View Post
        What makes them better? Do they work better and last longer? How much?
        I've made the tabs longer so they are easier to apply. They are die cut in strips so you don't have to worry about the dispenser.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodredshadows View Post
          I could be interested. How much are they and could you ship to the UK?
          thanks
          John
          I haven't set a price for them yet. The semi reflective material is not cheap and it takes some time to set up and run the die cut. You know what they cost from FS. What do you think would be a fair price for high quality dots? Obviously, I could work something out with a quantity discount.

Comment

I just bought 500+ stickers from Foresight for $78 and it comes with a cool little dispenser and is from a reputable company. I would LOVE to pay less but it would have to be enough of a difference to make sense.

I’m sure everyone on here wants you to offer this at a great price and make it so that it works for both sides well, but you only have 5 posts on this forum so far. Please take these things into account when setting your price. It would be best to come up with a price for around 530 dots so we can make a direct comparison to FS.

Also, where are you located? What do you have, quad or GC2? What’s your background...how are you making these?

Thank you!

Comment

• HarryB
              HarryB commented
              Editing a comment
              My understanding is that there is 192 stickers per dispenser. Is that incorrect?

• Baller
              Baller commented
              Editing a comment
              About 530. Could someone else please confirm this? I'm going off memory.

• HarryB
              HarryB commented
              Editing a comment
              You were right Baller. There are 500 dots per dispenser. At $150 retail that's 30cents per dot. They are currently on sale by ForeSight for 15.6 cents per dot or $78 per dispenser. The guy who is selling these is currently selling them on eBay for 11 Cents per dot and I tried them, they are a little thicker and last longer than foresight dots.

I would be interested in better dots.

I find myself having to replace dots often to get 4 dot readings. Seems as soon as you can see the score line through a dot it stops working consistently. I have the new FS dispenser and it is cool but would like to see if there are higher quality stickers that last longer - maybe thicker material?

Can you expand on how you determine your dots are better by a long shot?

Comment

How long until Foresight sends out this email notice??:

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
              It has recently come to our attention that unauthorized third-party club markers are being offered for sale. Using counterfeit components can result in serious damage to your GC2. For this reason, all customers should be aware that any damage or defects caused by the use of unauthorized club markers will not be covered under warranty, and may void your GC2 product warranty. Knowing that counterfeit components pose a significant risk to you and your GC2, we've made it easier than ever to buy genuine replacement parts. Just visit our online store.

Comment

• Baller
                Baller commented
                Editing a comment
                That is pretty funny, but it’s nothing connected to the GC2 or Quad, it’s like choosing your golf ball that the unit reads and can’t affect warranty or anything else. Either it reads it or it doesn’t.

Js1010 it does not matter if hmt reads the impact location, you can see which dot gets worn first, so you know where you hit the most just trying to be funny

Comment

• Js1010
                Js1010 commented
                Editing a comment
                HA! Yes, Indeed.
            Working...
            X