What software needed for GC2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What software needed for GC2?

Current Skytrak owner and considering buying GC2. What comes with the unit? Driving range, combine? Or are these a separate purchase?

Probably nothing unless your buying fr1 dongle or fsx. I have zilch notta and I miss that from skytrak but I don't have the $100 fee every year now either.

Comment

GC2 comes with nothing as standard and you have the options to buy FR1, FSX,FSX2018, TGC, TGC2019, E6Golf, JNPG or Creative 3DGolf.

There is a free performance app for iOS and Android

usually users selling some sort of package in the forums 2nd hand.

good luck

Comment

I agree with Wiz. It was an adjustment going from Skytrak to GC2. I was used to having all the data on the impact screen. Now I just glance down at the gc2 as it has an LCD screen. There are tons of options. See post above.

Good luck. You wont regret the switch.

Comment

Will a used GC2 work with TGC 19 without any additional foresight software, such as how a certified gc2 is sold directly from foresight? Also, am I correct that you can just read the ball data numbers off the gc2 screen itself if you dont feel like connecting with your laptop or other device?

Comment

You’re correct in that you can read the ball information (carry, speed, rotation, etc) directly from the GC2 without being connected to any other software. I’m interested in your TGC 2019 question as I am in a similar situation right now

Comment

• Wizard of Coz
            Wizard of Coz commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes you can use gc2 with tgc2019. It uses bluetooth connection and that's all you need.
            Besides pc with minimum gtx1070 6gb card. I use 1070 just to make sure i have enough power.

• kalcormier
            kalcormier commented
            Editing a comment
            You can run it with way less. It just won't be at 1080p. I'm using an old Toshiba Satellite with integrated graphics. If you have something laying around, wont hurt to try, if buying new go with recommended spec.

• Wizard of Coz
            Wizard of Coz commented
            Editing a comment
            Sorry meant minimum 1060 6gb but I use 1070.
        Working...
        X