Fr1 golf courses help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fr1 golf courses help!!

hi in new to the forum. I just bought gc2 hmt and a dongle. The only software that works is the original which gives me range and one course barbazon. Is there a way to get any additional courses? I see some people selling 1500 for dongle and 55 courses and not sure if I over paid. Also curious I paid 7k for all the equipment listed above, my gc2 is the Bluetooth version. Is that a good deal? Thanks

7k for gc2 hmt and dongle is a great deal. I would think gc2 4k hmt 4.5k fr1 $500
    So total 9k at most for me anyway. Is your gc2 serial number A. Where did you find that deal?

Comment

Just get tgc2019 and you will have more courses than you could possibly ever play.

Comment

How much is tgc? Yes it has the “a” I got it from a club fitter in my area that is the trade in value and he sold it to me instead of giving it back to foresight

Comment

Is there anyway to get courses for fr1 I was hoping it was just a file or something I don’t need a million but more than 1 would be nice

Comment

I wish I had an fr1. I wouldn't use it for courses though just club and ball testing. I'm not sure on additional courses. Foresight discontinued fr1 for fsx. You could trade it in for fsx or sell the fr1 and buy tgc2019. If you want to play courses that are graphically amazing and play against people on line or play the sim tour I would do that. If you work with foresight on a repair or upgrade software they will try to get $500 out of you to license your machine with you. Tgc2019 that price Is for owning it no yearly fees.
            If you sell fr1 that could get you close to the price for tgc2019.

Comment

Recently fr1 with 1 course sold for $500 here.

Comment

Hmm, I can return the dongle and get 1500 back- hmt and gc2 5500 and just buy tgc maybe I should do that

Comment

How are you going to get 1500 for fr1?

Comment

You bought hmt/gc2 from fitter and fr1 somewhere else? I wouldn't see fitter giving you 1500 for returning fr1 if you bought it from him? What would he do with it? Im assuming he bought a gc quad and had fsx 2018.

Comment

He got bays with quads in bats the trade in value

Comment

The question remains is there anyway to get some courses for fr1? Even a handful would be plenty

Comment

You could easily get more by buying somebodies fr1 that has more courses. Foresight will take your fr1 on trade in for fsx. They don't support it anymore. You could possibly get somebody to transfer some files to you. I might have a connection for you.

Comment

so if someone has more courses you can just copy the files and then you are good to go? if you have a connection that would be great, i dont need a million just a handful would be great

Comment

Ok keep your eye out for triple. Just told him you need his help.

Comment

Working...
                              X