Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @kchogan (NET) and @Wizard of Coz (GROSS) winning the TGC1 2019 FALL TOUR - A Military Tribute at The Greenbrier!

Join this weeks TGC1 2019 FALL TOUR - Sanderson Farms Championship with 2 rounds at Pine Valley ProTee Blue Tees by Craig118 : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...gc-in-the-name
See more
See less

FSX 2018 for free thru 7/31 with Quad or Hawk

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FSX 2018 for free thru 7/31 with Quad or Hawk

Did anyone else get the email from Foresight about the promotion for 3k off of add ons with a 15k purchase...

So if you get GCQuad (11k) + Head Data (4k) then you get FSX 2018 (3k) free... I'm probably going to pull the trigger for my home sim...

They also have a promotion of spend 18k and get 5k in add ons or software... So if you did Quad with FSX and Head Data (18k) you would get 5k for add-ons (Putting analysis, courses, extended warranty, etc.)

Also, has anyone worked with Ryan Wosser from Foresight... Seems really good, just trying to verify everything before I send 15k... This promotion doesn't show up on their website just thru the promotion emails... Which also means I can't just add it to the cart and pay thru the website... Have to go thru the sales rep only...

Thanks

Have had GREAT experiences with Ryan wosser.

Comment

Do it. Ryan is a good guy. Pretty good deal too.

Comment

Working...
      X