Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Joe_S (GROSS AND NET) winning the TGC 2019 FALL TOUR - Houston Open !

Join this weeks TGC1 2019 FALL TOUR - The CJ Cup at Nine Bridges with 2 rounds at Wailua Valley G.C. (ProTee Green Tee) : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...t-nine-bridges
See more
See less

Please Help! Performance Fitting App

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help! Performance Fitting App

I've just bought a second hand GC2, and have been trying to get it to connect to an Android Tablet to store information and to see the ball flight visualisation.

I downloaded the Foresight Performance Fitting App, but the app won't open. I've tried resetting the whole tablet, uninstalling, re-installing, you name it I've tried it.

Has anyone encountered this problem, or can you let me know if the app is still working for you!?

Thanks,

Michael

I haven't used it in a very long time, but I just checked and it opens fine.

Comment

Thanks for the reply!

In the end I bought another cheap android tablet from amazon, downloaded the app and it now opens.

The GC2 connects via bluetooth, and the app registers the first couple of shots, and then it no longer does anything.

Do I need to adjust the settings or something?

Also If i'm hitting driver the shot shape only shows the first 150 yards, it doesn't show the dispersion... any ideas?

Comment

I bought an iPad specifically it no problems. I would recommend that if your gc2 is apple compatible.
        GC2A

Comment

Working...
        X