Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Joe_S (NET) and @Joe_S (GROSS) winning the TGC1 2019 FALL TOUR - World Golf Championships-HSBC Champions !

Join this weeks TGC1 2019 FALL TOUR - Mayakoba Golf Classic with 2 rounds at TPC Stadium Scottsdale ProTee : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...a-golf-classic
See more
See less

fsx18 weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fsx18 weather

Hello everyone-
    Las June, I noticed that the FSX18 weather options was not working. I contacted Foresights and after spending one hour on my PC they concluded that they had a bug in their software. They were quite nice and they were supposed to come back with a fix but I did not hear back from them as yet. Does anyone have this issue with the weather option ?
    thanks !

This has been broken for a long time and we haven't had an update since May 19. Long story but the site they were using for weather got shutdown so they had to switch and rebuild their weather API. The current version doesn't read the data correctly, the bug, but I don't know why it has taken this long to get a fix. With winter coming I'm hoping we start to see some updates. In the mean time you can use my site to set the weather. Most of the data is pulled from their API. Just watch the temperature because low temps severely impact your distances.

Comment

Hi mmlicon,
      I spend few minutes on your website and I am very impressed! I will definitively use it to input weather when I start playing a course! I also clicked on your tips pages, and I discovered that you can have access to more driving ranges. I will also give it a try.
      Thanks a lot for your great help

Comment

There is an update that came out yesterday. The weather is working again. All my courses have the fog at 50%. Might just be something on system

Comment

Mmlincon,
          I updated to the new FSX 2018 version... Have you had any issues with Auto-connect since updating... I connect thru Wifi, and once I have my computer connect to the Quads wifi and open up FSX it normally auto connects and I have never once lost connectivity. However, today it did not Auto connect inside FSX and then would randomly drop connection while playing. I did notice the weather is working and it seems that they have addressed some of the previous penalty area drop issues as well.

Comment

Working...
          X