This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GC2 Recommended Firmware

Recommended firmware version is 3.5.1.0.

You can download it here: http://golfsimulatorforum.com/groups...ftware-updates

You must be a TGC user to have access to the download section.
    Last edited by Maverick; 12-22-2014, 03:24 PM.

I've had no luck connecting my GC2 to my iPad or iPhone using the latest firmware (4.0.0.15). I'd like to try/test the iOS app since I don't yet have a FS1/FSX license, but to this point have had no success connecting to the device via bluetooth so I'm hoping that going back to an older version of the firmware might be worth a try.

Can anyone PM me or help me out? Is there an older version of the firmware that people have had the most success with?

Note: My unit is one with the "A" in the serial number so I know it should work.

Comment

Originally posted by JKinetic View Post
      I've had no luck connecting my GC2 to my iPad or iPhone using the latest firmware (4.0.0.15). I'd like to try/test the iOS app since I don't yet have a FS1/FSX license, but to this point have had no success connecting to the device via bluetooth so I'm hoping that going back to an older version of the firmware might be worth a try.

Can anyone PM me or help me out? Is there an older version of the firmware that people have had the most success with?

Note: My unit is one with the "A" in the serial number so I know it should work.
      PM me your email and I'll give whatever firmware you want. I don't think it's the firmware though. Can you connect the GC2 to your computer?
      My Courses:
      World Par 3's by mthunt
      Toronto GC (L) mthunt
      Burlington G&CC by mthunt
      Weston G&CC by mthunt
      London Hunt Club L mthunt
      Park CC Lidar mthunt
      Sunningdale GC Robinson L
      Sunningdale GC Thompson L
      Muirfield Village (liDAR) First Ever Lidar course
      Country Club of Castle Pines (liDAR)
      The Sanctuary GC ProTee L
      The National GC L mthunt
      Mississaugua GC L mthunt
      Shaughnessy G&CC L mthunt
      Markland Woods CC mthunt
      Hidden Lake Old L mthunt
      Magna GC L mthunt
      Barrie CC L mthunt
      mthunt Range

Comment

Originally posted by mthunt View Post

PM me your email and I'll give whatever firmware you want. I don't think it's the firmware though. Can you connect the GC2 to your computer?
        Will do. Yeah I can connect to my computer via USB cable. Why do you ask?

Comment

• andygg1986
          andygg1986 commented
          Editing a comment
          Does it show up in your list of available bluetooth devices when it is next to your computer? If not, mthunt is likely correct in that the bluetooth unit inside the GC2 is dead. If you are still in contact with the coach that you bought it from and he is the original owner, you should ask him to send it in for repairs and reimburse him so you don't have to pay the $500 registration fee, and then you could still use an iPad after it is fixed.

• JKinetic
          JKinetic commented
          Editing a comment
          It actually does show up in the bluetooth devices list on my iPhone and iPad, it just is unsuccessful in connecting.

• Hubbahub32
          Hubbahub32 commented
          Editing a comment
          I have to click it. Wait to see if it stays connected. And click again if it disconnects. Takes 2 times or so with the iPad right next to the GC2. Once the connection is made though and I can see the GC2 in the app, it stays connected without issue.

I have connected my GC2 successfully to GSX, but no shot data is coming through. I think it might be because it has very old firmware (2.1.9.2). I tried the link at the top of this thread to download the recommended version with no luck.

Greatly appreciate any help. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by mritterman View Post
          I have connected my GC2 successfully to GSX, but no shot data is coming through. I think it might be because it has very old firmware (2.1.9.2). I tried the link at the top of this thread to download the recommended version with no luck.

Greatly appreciate any help. Thanks.
          Go here
          All Foresight Sports software resources - including recent downloads, user guides/video and other support-related resources.

and download the driver and firmware 4.0.0.15.

Comment

Working...
          X