New fsx update?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New fsx update?

I’ve had so many crashes I was looking for any info on a new update. Looks like version 6.5.1.4 is out. Anyone know if there is anything released about it?

Installed, had a quick 5 minute look, can't see anything specific yet. Sure we'll get a change list soon.

Comment

I upgraded to it... So far the things Ive noticed are: 1. Weather is working again. 2. You can now change the wind from the top control bar to any direction and speed on the range. 3. The drops are different, it gives you a drop area and not just straight back.

However, I have had Auto Connect issues since I "upgraded". Once I launch FSX I now have to go into settings and devices to connect the quad, it wont auto connect via wifi anymore.

Comment

I haven't had any issues with auto connect but anytime I use real world weather the fog is at 50% no matter what. The fog issue seems isolated to me but I'd be interested in hearing if others experience it.

Comment

Hi mdmsg,
          i also noticed some fog in Pebble beach...did not look at many courses though.

Comment

Working...
          X