Longleaf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Longleaf

I recently purchased Longleaf because I wanted a shorter course for my senior golfers. After I downloaded and installed it, the green tees were the only ones I could play. I called Foresight, they tried it and showed the same results. I was told there is a problem with the course and needs to be fixed by their course designers. I asked how long that would take and was told whenever they can get to it. The tech people I talked to were nice but couldn't really help me. So, I will ask for a new course but still want one for my senior golfers. I have Ballyomen and Coeur D'Alene that are senior friendly. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Good to know, I want it for our juniors, but only one tee working would be no good until the fix.

Comment

I'm not sure what you mean? All the tees are green, slightly different color green, but I was able to select the back and front tees when I played with my son. He only lasted two holes but I was able to select different tees. I'll take another look when I get a chance.

Comment

ok, I just went back in to see. When you go to the players section, every tee choice was green. So for the hell of it, I put one player at the front green tees and one on the back green tees. I then started to play and checked the scorecard and it read the distances correctly, 2417 yds and 6678 yds. So apparently it works even though all the tee makers have the same color.

Comment

Hmmm good to know, you would of thought they would use the correct longleaf color tee system.

Comment

Update on Longleaf. I called Foresight about another issue a while back and happened to asked about Longleaf. This tech told me that the tee markers were all supposed to be green so I started playing it with my senior golfers. They love it. Some of the greens can be a little tricky but other than that, a very good course for short hitters. Just thought i would share this with everyone.

Comment

Working...
            X