Gcquad failed to turn on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gcquad failed to turn on

Hey guys, the GCquad in our shop failed to turn on 😵. Taken out battery couple time and resetting it didnt work.

Talked to the guy from foresight and they asked me to install the new firmware... Yet how can i install the new firmware when its not turning on ....

Have any gcquad user experienced something like this?

Connect your Quad wired to your computer and go to foresight website and download latest software

Comment

No, haven't seen that one. I'd let Foresight know it won't turn on....again.

Comment

Yes. I had that happen to me. Thankfully it happened when my warranty was just about to expire. My understanding is that they basically had to change the whole system. Had Caleb from Technical Support help me out with this and he was great.

Comment

Couldnt connect to computer... I just shipped back to foresight, couldnt believe how fragile it is considering the price. They even got their postal code wrong....like.. come on. Good that the shipping company double checked and i had to called them for the correct address. (the guy hang up on me for no reason...).

Finger crossed

Comment

Did something happen to it? Keep us posted the repair experience. They can be frustrating at times.

Comment

Originally posted by mmlincon View Post
              Did something happen to it? Keep us posted the repair experience. They can be frustrating at times.
              Nothing... A client was using it for club fitting and all of a sudden its not working. No physical damage
              ill keep updating

Comment

How old is your Quad? how many shots have been hit on it... I just got a Quad Serial #04xxx 4 months ago...

Comment

Originally posted by sulli182 View Post
                  How old is your Quad? how many shots have been hit on it... I just got a Quad Serial #04xxx 4 months ago...
                  Around a yr since i got it. Using it around 2-3 hours a day
                  Since its really expensive equipment, every time a cilent is using it we will have a staff to keep an eye on the machine. Never been physically damage in anyway.

​​​​Probably is a rare case tho, since only me and one of our forum member has experienced it.

Comment

So it has been awhile and i finally got the gcquad back. It was sent to the Canadian office and then they couldn't figure out what the problem was so they got to send to San Diego. The problem was the main board. It was defective and i got them replaced, didnt charged me anything since my unit was still under warranty.

Comment

Working...
                    X