Fsx 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fsx 2020

Just saw a post from the merchandise show. Showcasing fsx 2020. Anyone got some more intel?

I haven’t heard or seen anything regarding fsx 2020.... what’s your source?

Comment

See foto attached

Comment

It is on Foresight’s Instagram page. Something to do with Foresight Canada.

Comment

Yes, FSX2020 is coming out soon. Spoke with them at the PGA Show. Supposed to be free upgrade for FSX2018 users. Some new club mapping features, club gapping, etc. Looked very cool from what they showed me. Did not see any graphics differences but I have only used 2018 a few times. Hope this helps!!

Comment

Pleeeeeeease fix the camera crap to work with IDS...pleeeeeease!

Comment

Some better graphics would be a huge upgrade, especially a sense of elevation change and hills. Everything just looks flat.

Comment

I'm in, if for even a slight improvement in graphics !!

Comment

Hell yeah, excited to see if it's any better. Fsx is awesome for practice and hmt info. I think I'll always use a 3rd party sim software tho unless they get on par with the other options. Hence I bought a gc2 instead of a gcquad. I still wouldnt bother dropping 2500 on e6 rather than jnpg or tgc2019. Only get 25 courses compared to hundreds of lidar base courses made by people in the sim community. 👌

Comment

Great if it’s free if you have FSX 2018, it is a great piece of software and I would choose it over anything else.

Comment

Was talking to my Foresight contact in the UK yesterday regarding FSX2020, free upgrade for 2018 users, better graphics and course details. Interestingly FSX will also open up to E6 soon.

Comment

UK Foresight Reps, must of done a mass ring around rang me as well, said same stuff about FSX2020, glad its free update for FSX2018 users.

Comment

Did the Foresight Reps give a timeline for the rollout of FSX2020?

Comment

were they showing anything on it at the Golf show? If not, then it could be some time yet until it is out. Just a hunch really.

Comment

General release early Q2 Foresight UK Support guys are telling me . Update to the software and a new fitting app apparently.

Comment

Working...
                              X