Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***fsx 2020 is available for download now***

Here's the link:

After you have it up and running let me know what looks new and what you think

• Just updated to the latest version - in the course list I had a new course show up called 'Drient'??? Greyed out and clicking on it says to download it... there is no such course to download. Odd.

Comment

• Hubbahub32
      Hubbahub32 commented
      Editing a comment
      I was wondering the same thing the other day but didn’t get a response.

• I'm still on FSX2018, if I update to 2020 now will I get the latest version or will I have to do a few updates ??? Also, do I need any kind of an activation code fr on Foresight for the initial activation ??

Comment

• StanMI 2020 is a free upgrade from 2018. You should be able to just install the latest version of 2020 overtop of 2018 without a ny need for an activation code.

Comment

• StanMI
        StanMI commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks !!

I'm going to assume the same thing about the new courses. And all I have to look for is a "3" somewhere in the Version level, correct?

• StanMI no prob. Correct same thing with courses... Look for 3.* Versions for 2020 upgrades. If you have a lot of courses be prepared for a royal PITA... You have to do each one individually.

Comment

• FSX2020 up and running...... Just wanted to say, "Thanks for the help !!"

Haven't done the courses yet, going to save those for tomorrow.

Thanks again !!

Comment

• StanMI Anytime... welcome aboard!

Comment

• HI guys, I am considering purchasing a GC Quad or TM4. After reading this thread, I should stay away from Quad due to their software or has it gotten better now? I also looked at buying a used Quad, the answer back from Foresight, they want 2500 USD to transfer over!!! Unbelievable!

Comment

• nfear24
              nfear24 commented
              Editing a comment
              The Quad met and far exceeded my expectations on accuracy, very happy. But I can only hope the software update coming is nearly as good as trackman sim software now though. Watching the videos on youtube of sim play at Pebble Beach is night and day better experience. Hopefully us FSX users will have as good of an experience in the update.

• One more thing --- My friend has a TM4 and it is amazing and their software is great. Just make sure you have plenty of space for the TM4. You will pay a premium for the TM experience.

Comment

• "The Quad met and far exceeded my expectations on accuracy, very happy. But I can only hope the software update coming is nearly as good as trackman sim software now though. Watching the videos on youtube of sim play at Pebble Beach is night and day better experience. Hopefully us FSX users will have as good of an experience in the update."

nfear24 Sorry just want to clarify what you wrote above... you mentioned a YouTube video. Was that a video of software using Trackman or was that a sneak peak of the new FSX software? It it was TM software do you know what it was (e6, etc)? Can you possibly post a link of the video you are referring to?

Comment

Working...
            X