HMT issues - ball not recognized?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HMT issues - ball not recognized?

I recently added a HMT to my setup, and now, there are times the gc2 will just fast blink even though the ball is in the hit zone. Sometimes it turns green after 3-5 seconds, other times, it continues to fast blink till i move the ball around to find a new spot. Anyone experience this before and know how to fix it? GC2 worked flawless before that.

do you have one of those bulky cases covering up your GC2? Those cause problems with the HMT bottom camera.

Comment

What kind of ball are you using? GCQ does not like Truvis.

Comment

I've removed the case completely
        I've raised the unit with a box
        I've switched balls.

And yesterday, it stopped working all together. It will only go green after 2-3minutes and even when that happens, the club data doesn't register. I spent 30 mins with foresight and they want me to send it back to RMA it

If anyone has any suggestions before i send it back, feel free to let me know... Oh one other thing, there is a HMT option in the menu to calibrate. When i try doing that it always says fail.

If i unplug the HMT, everything works as expected.

Comment

Exact same thing started happening to me yesterday. everything works but club data, and takes forever to get lights to go green. sent a request—-they sent a reply saying they are looking into it.

Comment

So I updated every driver that was recommended by a third party driver program last night (1.5 gigs worth) and this morning everything is working fine. go figure.

Comment

If it’s under warranty send it back.
              My Courses:
              World Par 3's by mthunt
              Toronto GC (L) mthunt
              Burlington G&CC by mthunt
              Weston G&CC by mthunt
              London Hunt Club L mthunt
              Park CC Lidar mthunt
              Sunningdale GC Robinson L
              Sunningdale GC Thompson L
              Muirfield Village (liDAR) First Ever Lidar course
              Country Club of Castle Pines (liDAR)
              The Sanctuary GC ProTee L
              The National GC L mthunt
              Mississaugua GC L mthunt
              Shaughnessy G&CC L mthunt
              Markland Woods CC mthunt
              Hidden Lake Old L mthunt
              Magna GC L mthunt
              Barrie CC L mthunt
              mthunt Range

Comment

FYI.... Sent it back to foresight ... came back with this:

This device will require the following items to be replaced to be brought back to working order:
                • Failed LED Board.
                • Damaged Input Cable
                • Re-calibration

491.40 to repair

Comment

I had this problem again a week or so ago. it turned out to be a battery issue. I ran the battery all the way down and left it unplugged overnight. plugged it in in the morning and let it sit a bit before turning it on. everything started working fine and haven’t had it happen again. I now keep it unplugged unless i’m using it. So I guess there is a reason to let the battery full discharge once a month, at least on my unit. hope this can help someone else having the same issue.

Comment

Working...
                  X