Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Joe_S (NET) and @Joe_S (GROSS) winning the TGC1 2021 WINTER TOUR - ATT Pebble Beach Pro-Am !

Join this weeks TGC1 2021 WINTERTOUR - The Genesis Open playing 2 rounds at Oakmont Country Club (ProTee Green) - 6836y: https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...e-genesis-open
See more
See less

Club Data For Dummies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club Data For Dummies?

Anyone have useful resource(s) to understand the club data metrics?

I’ve googled and found trackman spreadsheet general stats by club but haven’t found similar for QC4/2.

In a nutshell, need a club data for dummies to try to decipher all the good Stats.. a decoder ring would be even better .
    seriously though maybe a good book on club stats 101 would work if anyone has seen one.

If the club data module had baselines for stats (like spin per club) and the showed you +/- of average etc I wouldn’t need a dummies book...
    Last edited by gump; 01-06-2021, 09:55 PM.

Do you have a Quad or GC2/HMT? I would recommend taking a lesson with a PGA teaching pro and he/she will work on one or two things at a time. Trying to understand all of the data at once will be overwhelming for an advanced golfer.

Comment

Originally posted by gump View Post
      Anyone have useful resource(s) to understand the club data metrics?

I’ve googled and found trackman spreadsheet general stats by club but haven’t found similar for QC4/2.

In a nutshell, need a club data for dummies to try to decipher all the good Stats.. a decoder ring would be even better .
      seriously though maybe a good book on club stats 101 would work if anyone has seen one.

If the club data module had baselines for stats (like spin per club) and the showed you +/- of average etc I wouldn’t need a dummies book...
      Ive been looking for something similar with no luck. Something that will just give a guide if you're in the ball park, for example, im getting a smash factor of 1.39 with a 7 iron, is that good, average or bad? I tend to hit the ball from in to out on a 1.5 degree trajectory, is that about ok??

Surely Foresight have a diagram/chart giving basic, average and professional data or is it far to subjective???

Comment

Originally posted by cmckelvmi View Post
        Do you have a Quad or GC2/HMT? I would recommend taking a lesson with a PGA teaching pro and he/she will work on one or two things at a time. Trying to understand all of the data at once will be overwhelming for an advanced golfer.
        Yes that is true, thx

Comment

Take the first series it’s free. It covers information you may be looking for. https://peak.foresightsports.com/col...=certification

Comment

• gump
            gump commented
            Editing a comment
            Awesome thx!

Here is another Foresight link that might interest you. It is a basic explanation of everything Foresight measures.
          Precision, Not Guesswork How We Measure Foresight Sports launch monitors use a combination of infrared object tracking and high-speed, high-resolution camera-based technology to precisely measure every aspect of club head and ball launch performance.

Comment

Working...
          X