Clearing Shots from the Foresight Driving Range

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clearing Shots from the Foresight Driving Range

When using the Driving Range in FXS2020, I can’t find an easy way to clear the tracers from the screen once there are too many or I am ready to choose a different club or target.

My current process:
    Bring up Analysis Page
    Select Table Tab
    Choose Select All
    Click Delete Selected
    Confirm Delete
    Close Analysis Page

There has to be an easier way to do this. Can someone clue me in?

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by dwomble; 03-18-2021, 01:09 AM.

Originally posted by dwomble
    When using the Driving Range in FXS2020, I can’t find an easy way to clear the tracers from the screen once there are too many or I am ready to choose a different club or target.

My current process:
    Bring up Analysis Page
    Select Table Tab
    Choose Select All
    Click Delete Selected
    Close Analysis Page

There has to be an easier way to do this. Can someone clue me in?

Thanks in advance.
    Is FXS2020 something you use on your Full Swing setup? I'm not familiar with it.

Comment

That is the only way I have found to do it as well. Agree, must be something easier. I scrolled through the icons and didn't see anything. Probably a mystery button on the keyboard.

Comment

Originally posted by MNW View Post

Is FXS2020 something you use on your Full Swing setup? I'm not familiar with it.
        Apologies, intended to post this to the Foresight forum.

Comment

There is an option in settings to only view the last shot. This might be what you are looking for!

Comment

Bwinokur1 I want to see multiple tracers so that I can see the patterns, but when I get too many or change clubs/targets/players I would like to reset (clear all of the tracers) with something less than my current 6 step process.

Comment

Originally posted by dwomble View Post
              Bwinokur1 I want to see multiple tracers so that I can see the patterns, but when I get too many or change clubs/targets/players I would like to reset (clear all of the tracers) with something less than my current 6 step process.
              I think the simplest way to do this is to just end session and start a new one with each club. Might take less time that what you are currently doing. I see how this could be annoying and hopefully with a software update they can address this!

Comment

I haven't found a different way either.

Comment

Doesn't it reset when you change your yardage? I only have last shot showing, but I know the shot counter resets when I change so don't remember if the tracers still stay or not.

Comment

You would certainly expect it to, but it doesn't. IMO they either need to add a shortcut key to reset the shot table (tracers) or at a minimum clear it when you change the target yardage.

Comment

Working...
                    X