Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Joe_S (NET) and @Joe_S (GROSS) winning the TGC1 2021 WINTER TOUR - ATT Pebble Beach Pro-Am !

Join this weeks TGC1 2021 WINTERTOUR - The Genesis Open playing 2 rounds at Oakmont Country Club (ProTee Green) - 6836y: https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...e-genesis-open
See more
See less

GC2 and HMT Club path help...alignment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GC2 and HMT Club path help...alignment

Hi all

ive got a question about my gc2 and hmt,

how do I align it towards a target, for the gcquad you get an alignment stick to align to the target.

how is this done with the gc2 and hmt?

I’ve got the protective cradle and put the alignment stick in the holder, is the stick suppose to look at the target or to the right of the target?

when I put the alignment stick on the protector to the right of target the club path numbers was 3 degrees more in to out compared to the TrackMan.....

any help?

The front of the gc2 or the stick within the holder should be Parallel to your target line

Comment

How would you explain the swing path numbers are different?
      on TrackMan you can pick an exact target

Comment

Originally posted by wbond View Post
        The front of the gc2 or the stick within the holder should be Parallel to your target line
        Say you are at a driving range, and your target was the 100 yard marker, does the alignment stick on the holder point at the 100 yard marker or to the right or left of it?

Comment

Use two alignment sticks as a rail, roll/putt a ball down them and adjust till GC2 says 0 start degree, that’s for indoors mainly.

Comment

Originally posted by tigerstew View Post

Say you are at a driving range, and your target was the 100 yard marker, does the alignment stick on the holder point at the 100 yard marker or to the right or left of it?
            For a right hander I would say just, approx 2 feet, right of the 100 yard marker.

Practically though it might be best to get 2 alignment sticks running parallel, one in your GC2 cradle and one on our desired target line. You could then eyeball them to make sure they are parallel. More precisely you could measure the gap between the alignment sticks to ensure they are parallel.

Comment

Working...
            X