Cyber Monday Deals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cyber Monday Deals

Looks like the Cyber Monday sale has all of the courses half off today. Which ones are you looking to add to your setup?

Pebble is the primary interest but may add the Old Course

Comment

Most software is half off - good deals come if you wait around. I finally bought the Play upgrade for $250 even though I'm doubtful it will run well on my pc, and added the Old Course.

If I didn't have club data for the Quad I would be jumping on that for $2k instead of $4k.

Comment

Me too. I picked up all 3 Pebble Courses and the FS Play upgrade. Also bought the par 3 course since I think I'll enjoy it for wedge practice.

Comment

• acmoseley
          acmoseley commented
          Editing a comment
          I can attest to the Par 3 course. I've had that one for a while and love it. Definitely a great way to practice your short game.

I picked up Harbor Town, Colonial, Coeur d'Alene and the Midland Putting Course. Figure the putting course will be fun for my son and I to play together. Looking forward to the others as well.

Comment

I finally picked up Essential Putting Analysis, My GCQuad is now fully loaded. I grabbed FSX Play, but I doubt my 1080 Ti / i7 will run it. I got it for when I upgrade my PC and when Foresight dials in FSX Play and all of the bugs and issues that seem to be ongoing. I also picked up some courses: St Andrews Old Course, Pitch & Putt, Harbor Town, Cabot Cliffs, Cabot Links, and SentryWorld.

Comment

• Dax
            Dax commented
            Editing a comment
            Might not do 4K, but that computer should still work.

Pebble but I think I'm done buying courses. Not enough time in the winter to play all the ones I own currently.

Comment

Cabot cliffs, harbor town, abu dahbi, quail hollow, oakmont. Hoping to see the one I buy added to play sometime in the near future.

Comment

• tkvaughn999
              tkvaughn999 commented
              Editing a comment
              A really hope Abu Dahbi is added to Play soon. Such a fun desert course, which FSX lacks. So few desert courses.

For those who bought fsx play, did you receive LaJolla Pines for free or is it not included anymore for free? I have an email out to foresight as well, but thought I’d ask here too.

Comment

• sinkingputts
              sinkingputts commented
              Editing a comment
              I don’t think it’s free anymore. I believe that was a special

• simplyme
              simplyme commented
              Editing a comment
              I got it included for free last week when I purchased play

I still have not received my unlock codes for FSX Play and Essential Putting Analysis. I have called and they said they are still processing orders. I find this wait to be kind of ridiculous to be honest.

Comment

• clarkmu2
              clarkmu2 commented
              Editing a comment
              I emailed orderfulfillment@foresightsports.com and got a response pretty quickly that they were working on fulfilling my order. I got the Club add on and activation code within the hour. That was yesterday. I included the Order # in the subject line.

• dawms
              dawms commented
              Editing a comment
              I bought EPA Monday, EPA enabled by close of Thursday. Same response, ‘swamped’ with orders. Ok, there’s some cash to fix features.

I ordered FSX 2020 on cyber Monday, still no email with activation key. Are these guy manually processing orders or something? Time to modernize their order fulfillment process. It’s ridiculous to wait a week for a software order which is an online download.

Comment

I did not get La Jolla Pines free when I bought FSX Play on Cyber Monday. Did others? I did not ask for it.

I did get my download code 2 days after I made the order.

Comment

Originally posted by alexsmith11 View Post
                I ordered FSX 2020 on cyber Monday, still no email with activation key. Are these guy manually processing orders or something? Time to modernize their order fulfillment process. It’s ridiculous to wait a week for a software order which is an online download.
                That's odd. I bought Pebble Beach on Monday and had email in less than hour with code.

Comment

• delaloi
                  delaloi commented
                  Editing a comment
                  There seems to be a different fulfillment process for Play vs. courses.  I got my course code almost immediately, but Play after a couple of days.
              Working...
              X