Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Joe_S (GROSS AND NET) winning the TGC 2019 FALL TOUR - Houston Open !

Join this weeks TGC1 2019 FALL TOUR - The CJ Cup at Nine Bridges with 2 rounds at Wailua Valley G.C. (ProTee Green Tee) : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...t-nine-bridges
See more
See less

Questions on Fullswing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions on Fullswing

A friend has asked me to look at one of his booths that runs Fullswing Golf and after a quick look have a few questions that I’m hoping someone can answer. Firstly all systems are old and run 2 arrays (no ion camera) from a win 98 operating system. I’ve mentioned this and the question came as to can I fix (upgrade) his systems. Reading up as much as I can it would seem not many build systems because Fullswing appears to have a lock on things and want to sell their computer but that being said.... Looking at his system, 4 network cables from the arrays plug into a 4 channel network board that uses an old ISA connector, do the new systems use a similar 4 channel board but with the proper PCI-E connection or do they now use something completely different. Secondly I see the USB key(dongle) plugged into the back but was wondering if Fullswing has a specific file loaded onto the hard drive that I can’t duplicate or buy or is everything on the dongle and once plugged in, it would load up all the proper files once the new system has booted up. I’m going to stop here and will hope someone can answer this part before I move on with other questions. Thanks everyone
Working...
X