Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Joe_S (NET) and @Joe_S (GROSS) winning the TGC1 2021 WINTER TOUR - ATT Pebble Beach Pro-Am !

Join this weeks TGC1 2021 WINTERTOUR - The Genesis Open playing 2 rounds at Oakmont Country Club (ProTee Green) - 6836y: https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...e-genesis-open
See more
See less

Strange readings on long irons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange readings on long irons

Hey!

Very often when I hit a 5-iron it starts online just to hook like crazy. This is not realistic at all. I always it a high fade with it. Never a hook, not like that.
    Can someone explain why this happens? The hook is so weird. I don’t think it’s possible to hook it like that. The club path shows EXTREME inside-out, with closed club. And I know the swing path is somewhat OK.
    Why does this happen?
    it’s a full swing with ion camera.

If it is with the ion 3, I had similar issues when I first got mine installed. Software has fixed it...but you may need them to recalibrate using the checkered template. That has always fixed the issues for me.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisTheShanker View Post
      Hey!

Very often when I hit a 5-iron it starts online just to hook like crazy. This is not realistic at all. I always it a high fade with it. Never a hook, not like that.
      Can someone explain why this happens? The hook is so weird. I don’t think it’s possible to hook it like that. The club path shows EXTREME inside-out, with closed club. And I know the swing path is somewhat OK.
      Why does this happen?
      it’s a full swing with ion camera.
      I don't have this problem with the Ion2, but I'll keep an eye out for it when I upgrade to Ion3 in a couple of weeks.

Comment

Working...
      X