Fullswing Kit where are details?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fullswing Kit where are details?

I put my $100 deposit down about 3 weeks ago. Was expecting some news before PGA show. Nothing yet But after a reading the experience the guy had with their $90,000 system totally undercuts their credibility. I guess we will see. Based on what I read they better step up to the plate with great demos r people will bail quickly. Hype/Tiger not withstanding

Join the club, been waiting since late November. They said they would release details during the show. Would really like to know more so I can order something different if not

Comment

Cbstephenson13 I’m totally with u

Comment

Per this announcement, FS is scheduled to be apart of the new product launch day on Tuesday. Probably will know a lot more then. I’m in the same camp, would like to know more and see a demo so I call pull the trigger on a Mevo or wait for this guy.

Comment

WO2020097494A1.pdf I found a patent Full Swing filed last year that looks to give some details of what they plan to measure/calculate and how. I don’t understand most of it but hopefully someone on here might. Looks like dual radar transmission, with four receivers that will be able to track the golf ball for around 250 meters. There’s no mention of the camera providing ball or club tracking. It does mention using deep neural learning to process swing and ball parameters as opposed to predetermined functions.
          Search and read the full text of patents from around the world with Google Patents, and find prior art in our index of non-patent literature.
          Last edited by Aj282; 01-25-2021, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Still no information on this?

Comment

Working...
            X