ES16 and TGC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ES16 and TGC

I haven't played TGC for a while. Excuse I transferred my license from SkyTrak to the ES16. Had issues initially getting it set up.

Then got it working and played a few holes without issue but have stayed with JNPG for the summer tour. Decided to turn the ES16 back on today and got this week's tour round loaded.

First thing is that I delete all the ghost balls but after the first shot I take a new set of ghost balls come back before I can take my second shot. Today the drive took about 15 seconds to register. Second shot showed as normal. Third shot took more than 30 seconds to register. Fourth shot took over a minute to register.

What's going on?

The ghost balls are ghost players playing against you. Might be your previous rounds playing against yourself I think as well.

Comment

I wonder if there's a bluetooth issue going on.... can you use another bluetooth receiver on your PC to check? I think you can buy them for 10 to 20$. The shot display time is better than the Skytrak and very consistent in my experience. Also, does the same thing happen with the Ernest Sports app? If it does, you can rule out the software. If it doesn't, then it's a software thing with TGC most likely.

Comment

Just on TGC. App works just fine.

Comment

So if the app is working perfectly, it's a software issue which is good news. I had to reinstall the Skytrak interface for TGC two or three times of times since I've had it... It's always fixed things. You might want to try removing any anti-virus software and the TGC app for the ES16, shut down the computer for a few minutes, then try reinstalling the TGC app. If things work properly at that point, reinstall your antivirus software to see if it's causing the issues or perhaps it will be fixed....

Comment

I'll give that a go. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X