Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Thundergolf (NET and GROSS) winning the TGC 2018/2019 WINTER TOUR - ProTee Open Hawaii !

Join this weeks TGC 2018/2019 WINTER TOUR - CareerBuilder Challenge with 2 rounds at PGA West (Palmer) Thursday : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...lder-challenge
See more
See less

New user to Protee Play

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New user to Protee Play

Just wanted to say that my boys (ages 5 and 9) really like the games in Protee Play. It has definitely made them more interested in practicing indoors. I am very impressed by the responsiveness to my support and feature requests. Some feedback that I shared with Protee was that it would be nice if you could set the minimum target distances in some of the games. As I was playing with my kid's we noticed in some of the games they just couldn't hit it far enough to hit the intended target.

Anyway, hope that there will be more kid friendly games/features soon.

Thanks for the feedback on this. I’ve been debating on whether to purchase Protee Play or Creative Golf 3D solely to play with my kids. I already have WGT and TGC for myself and my oldest, don’t want to purchase both Protee Play and Creative Golf.

Comment

I was told that updates and potential new kid friendly games will come after the TGC 2019 release

Comment

Working...
      X