New clip design survey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New clip design survey

I received a email today about a new clip design and the chance of winning a cobra driver for taking part. Not sure if it is legit and want to make people aware of it. The name at the bottom of the email is Tipper O'Brien and it says he is the marketing manager at rapsodo

Tipper is the one that sent the last survey (with the free clips as a reward for taking it) as well. It's legit - I got my clips last time. The one thing he screwed up on for this one, was that he exposed everyone's private email addresses in his email instead of BCC'ing us. That's a privacy no-no. Hey Tipper, I'll take the driver as compensation ...

Comment

Fair enough. That's why I thought it was strange with all the email addresses on it. I'll have a look at it then. It could also do with the rapsodo logo somewhere on the page or a link to the rapsodo website do people know it's legit.

Comment

I got one in regards to R-Moion targeting previous or current Optishot owners as well. On the privacy piece, Tipper lefty 9.5 degree stiff shaft would be great! Rapsodo

Comment

Apologies on the lack of BCC guys, my mistake. Can I get a mulligan on that one?

That said, we are absolutely looking for honest feedback on the product...and any thoughts on how we can make improvements, we would love to hear. If you have the time/interest, you can reach me at tipper@rapsodo.com. Or, we'd love to get your thoughts here:

Comment

Working...
          X