Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Wes B45 (NET) and @Chris Knoop (GROSS) winning the TGC 2018/2019 WINTER TOUR - ATT Pebble Beach Pro-Am !

Join this weeks TGC 2018/2019 WINTER TOUR - Genesis Open with 2 rounds at Riviera Country Club White Tees : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...r-genesis-open
See more
See less

not seeing dongle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not seeing dongle

Rapsodo I've been dealing with the dongle issue for over a year. It takes me many tries to get it to see the dongle. It doesn't even seem to try sometimes. Just a red x. I restart and try again. Today it took me about 20 tries and a restart of me computer before it finally recognized the dongle. I've had support remote in and control my computer and try to find an answer with no luck. Is there a fix on the way? Gets a bit annoying when you just want to play a quick round.

Anyone else still having this problem? I know there were of few of us.

I am doubtful it is the dongle. It is a combination of your pc, our software and the driver of the dongle. Sorry to hear poor experience. At the moment we do not have a planned upgrade.

Comment

I also have the same issue. Talked to R-Motion rep and they sent me a new dongle and sensor. Bought a brand new gaming computer from bestbuy and still the same issue. I have to reinstall R-Motion sofltware each and every time I want to play. If I turn off computer or put into sleep mode, the app will open with the red x next to dongle. Have not tried having them remotely fix it but I will give them a call today. If we figure it out I will let you know.

Comment

Hi jb50. I just got off the phone with R-Motion support. I was having similar issues as you. Brian and a support team member walked me through how to turn real time protection off and it cured my problem. I had previously turned off virus protection but did not turn off “real time protection”. Operator error on my side. Hope this helps. I have talked with Brian before and I have been pleased with these guys. Seem

Comment

• Jb50
          Jb50 commented
          Editing a comment
          Jason, so far this has worked for me. Thanks for the solution. I do have to keep turning it off though. It keeps turning itself back on.

Thanks Jason, I will try that. We tried a bunch of different things during a couple of different sessions several months ago so I don't even remember if we tried that. I will give it a try.

Comment

Hello, good morning. Maybe you can help me.

I bought rmotion a few days ago. I followed all the instructions and also the tricks to turn off the realtime protection of windows defend, but I can not recognize the dongle. (windows could never recognize it)

I ask you the following to try to determine if it is hardware or software:

When you connect the dongle to the pc:
          - do you hear the classic sound that you hear when you connect a USB device ?
          - do you see the device in the device manager list ?

I tried rmotion with the cell phone and it works perfect.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X