Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @beau lester (NET) and @Marc Andre (GROSS) winning the TGC 2019 SUMMER TOUR - The Northern Trust !

Join this weeks TGC 2019 SUMMER TOUR - BMW Championship with 2 rounds at TPC @ Boston (Pro Tee) : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...w-championship
See more
See less

All shots push right

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All shots push right

I'm a right handed golfer and I recently purchased the R-Motion and I've hit a couple hundred shots with it. It is very accurate with distance, however it shows everything I hit as a push to the right. No slices, just straight up pushes. Whenever I play I never hit anything to the right, my misses are always slight pulls to the left and the occasional hook. However, with the R-Motion the only way I can get it to register anything to the left is with an exaggerated slap hook. Has anyone else had this problem? I'm using callaway foam balls, stiff flex. I've tried adjusting the sensor position and that throws everything way off. Any tips would be appreciated

New here as well so take my advice for what it’s worth.
    Are u squaring the club at address for a few seconds? If yes, then I suggest taking the rmotion to the range.
    Then test your hits to see how well they mirror your actual golf shot.
    i have done this and found issues where the app misreads the shot. Example: shot goes left but app shows it going right.
    This seemed to be because I opened the club slightly at address before making the swing but had closed the face more at impact.
    i’ve found the device is somewhat less accurate, but fun to play.

Comment

I gave up on the app. It did not seem accurate at all. The Golf Club simulator seemed to give me results I could believe, and that's the only thing I use now.

Comment

Originally posted by qqqsimmons View Post
        I gave up on the app. It did not seem accurate at all. The Golf Club simulator seemed to give me results I could believe, and that's the only thing I use now.
        That’s exactly what I experienced! They haven’t had one update to resolve any problems even though they were supposed to months and months ago.

Comment

• qqqsimmons
          qqqsimmons commented
          Editing a comment
          Funny that more people aren't mentioning that. My experience is that it's an embarrassment to an otherwise excellent product.
      Working...
      X