Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Joe_S (NET) and @Joe_S (GROSS) winning the TGC1 2019 FALL TOUR - World Golf Championships-HSBC Champions !

Join this weeks TGC1 2019 FALL TOUR - Mayakoba Golf Classic with 2 rounds at TPC Stadium Scottsdale ProTee : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...a-golf-classic
See more
See less

Future of R Motion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Future of R Motion

I am wondering about the future of the R Motion product. They just dropped the price by 25%. Makes me wonder if they are phasing it out. Any thoughts.

I think it is amazing if they can work on it a little more. It’s the best sub $2000 system on the market. They just stopped updating/advancing it.
    There’s nothing out there that can replace it- full simulation. Indoors outdoors. Under $2000

Comment

It's just tech. That's the way it moves. You have a 1 hit wonder for a couple of years and then it fades away into a memory of a good time.

Comment

Personally, I think if they marketed it more as a training aid, they could generate a lot of sales. I have not seen any other product reliably measure club face and path like r Motion for the price. If they gamified those qualities a bit, it’d be a killer product for a lot of people.

i think a lot of golfers think, “Oh, I don’t have room to hot my driver so the simulator function on r Motion is not that helpful”, but everyone could use practice on face and path control and a lot more people have room to at least hit an iron.

Comment

• golfun2
          golfun2 commented
          Editing a comment
          The thing is The Golf Club software works wayyyyy better than the phone app to get analytics. That's why an update is and has been needed.
      Working...
      X