Android app - club length/loft adjustment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Android app - club length/loft adjustment

Could someone please tell me if the club length/loft adjustment feature of the Android app is working and, if yes, how to use it? The description on Google Play says we may "customize club length and face angle for optimum data collection" but I'm not able to do this.

Here is what I have tried, so far with no success:
    1) click on the club icon at the bottom of the screen
    2) click on the "i" in a circle
    3) click Reset - I believe that clicking this is supposed to bring up the keyboard to enter length and loft, but nothing happens when I click on Reset

Anyone able to help?
    Thanks,
    Bill

So here is how it works for me. On my android I have to pick the club at the bottom. ie I just chose the PW - Wedge. I then hit the i across from Wedge.... it is so darn small sometimes I have to hit it half a dozen times. Then the Length and Loft show up along with the Reset, Cancel, and Save button. I actually click right on the number ie 26 for Length and a number keypad shows up. I change it to what I would like and click OK. I then do the same with Loft... literally clicking on the number, change it to what I want and then click OK. I follow that up by clicking Save.

Comment

Got it, thanks much, so easy when you know the right way.

Comment

Working...
      X