Sci-Core Balls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sci-Core Balls

A number of players have asked about what type of non-real balls (e.g., foam, Almost Golf, etc.) work best with R-Motion. The settings let you choose between Real and Almost Golf balls. I have always used Almost Golf balls. Unfortunately, they are difficult to acquire.

Another option may be the Sci-Core balls. I recently decided to try these and see how they faired against the Almost Golf balls. They are available from Amazon at $25/dozen or $15/6. I received them this morning and did a quick comparison. They are pretty much the same feel as the Almost Golf ball, maybe slightly harder. They work perfectly and yield the same results.

For what it is worth I started out just using plain foam balls and was having issues getting readings and distances were way short. I tried some Maxfli high impact balls from Dicks sporting goods and had better luck but we broke 4 of these in the 1st round.
    Now I have wrapped the original foam balls with electrical tape and they work great. I get good readings and they are holding up great. I was even able to tape together the broken Maxfli balls and they have help together just fine.

Comment

Yep. The soft foam balls don't work well. The sensor accelerometer needs sufficient impact detection or results will be varied or detection won't happen at all.

Comment

Here is a place to get almost golf balls

Need replacement Chippo balls? Look no further. You can stock up here! These balls by almostGolf are the #1 off-course golf ball on the planet. These puppies provide tour quality playability, flight and feedback with unmatched safety so that you can play Chippo anywhere. These things will not dent or break car doors, w

Comment

Hey All, we were finally able to get the white ones back in stock. We now have them on our website: https://www.par2pro.com/shop/product...roducts_id=146. We have them in our US warehouse now and our Canadian inventory should be showing up soon!

Comment

I use the Sci-core Balls and find them to be excellent, I do chip and putt with a real ball Prov1

Comment

Working...
            X