Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New user -- left-handed open/closed glitch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New user -- left-handed open/closed glitch?

Hi:

New to the forum, and new R-motion user. Enjoying the sensor and TGC so far... running it on a dedicated video card. Graphics and gamelplay better than I expected.
    I have a question about interpreting the club path/shot data witin TGC. I'm left-handed and have my player setup as LH, within TGC. It seems to reads my lefty swing path and clubface correctly. But graphically, it seems to show the clubface as OPPOSITE of what actually happened. Ie, it will show a closed face as OPEN, and an open face as closed. For example, in the attached screenshot, this was a slightyly in-out swing, where I struck the ball with a very closed face -- 11degrees closed. Ball went hard right, as expected. However, the clubface is shown pictorially as way open (I highlighted, with an orange arrow...).

Is this just a lefty glitch within TGC1 for R-motion? I can live with it, if so. Just wondering it's a known-issue that's been noted previoulsy. (My understanding from reading here is that TGC1 no longer suppported by Rapsodo anyways.) Don't know if same occurs if swining righty. Might have to invite a righty neighbor over, to test..

I am LH and never noticed if the clubhead picture looked correct. The ball flight is always correct as you stated. I will take a look next round I play and let you know. I have been playing R Motion and the full version of TGC for some time now and it is fun. It has its issues with thin and fat shots and think I pull hook my 9 iron through SW (which I don;t) but it is fun. Likely moving to Uneekor soon.

Comment

Working...
    X