Looking for an easy course recommendation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for an easy course recommendation

I have my neighbours coming over today. The 3 of them are a 16, 16 and 22 handicap.

Would like to set up an 18 hole course that's fun to play, but ins't going to be challenge to the point of losing interest. They all driver the ball between 180 and 210 yards, I just don't want them taking 3 shots to get to every long par 4.

Looking for something with a cool layout, some water, and just an overall nice course. Any recommendations would be appreciated!!!

Check out the previous week's tournament course, TPC Stadium Scottsdale ProTee (6499y). It's fun and fairly open, not long either.

Comment

I'd also suggest New Stonebridge CC. It's less than 6,000 yards and a fantastic layout - very well designed both in TGC and in real life. Have fun with your neighbors!

Comment

Rya golfklubb 5700m

Comment

Thanks guys! Really appreciate the suggestions!

Comment

IMO you can't go wrong with Magnolia National one of the versions around 6000 or so yards. I think I played that 4 or 5 times when I first got my system setup before I started trying out others.

Two courses to avoid: Torrey Pines and Pebble Beach. Those hurt my feelings the last few weeks in online tournament.

Comment

Working...
          X