Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help New - New User

All,

I have a quick question I can’t seem to find the answer to. If it’s been answered before, I apologize in advance. I was scrolling Facebook today and a gentleman was selling a complete Skytrak, TGC SoftwAre, and the computer the TGC was installed on. My question is, I know I have to transfer the skytrak but since I’m getting the computer, do I need to transfer the TGC too even though it’s already installed on the computer i’m Buying? If so, I’ve already read the steps needed.

If it's on the PC you just plug it in and play but if you ever want to sell it or get a new PC or have an issue requiring a new licence you may get into an issue. I suggest you talk to Skytrak
    My Courses:
    World Par 3's by mthunt
    Toronto GC (L) mthunt
    Burlington G&CC by mthunt
    Weston G&CC by mthunt
    London Hunt Club L mthunt
    Park CC Lidar mthunt
    Sunningdale GC Robinson L
    Sunningdale GC Thompson L
    Muirfield Village (liDAR) First Ever Lidar course
    Country Club of Castle Pines (liDAR)
    The Sanctuary GC ProTee L
    The National GC L mthunt
    Mississaugua GC L mthunt
    Shaughnessy G&CC L mthunt
    Markland Woods CC mthunt
    Hidden Lake Old L mthunt
    Magna GC L mthunt
    Barrie CC L mthunt
    mthunt Range

Comment

It's on PC, if I ever sold it, I would sell the PC as well to the new individual. I talked to Skytrak, they said as long as the previous owner doesn't care about using his login I'm okay.I just want to make sure when I register the skytrak under my name it doesn't affect TGC.

Comment

• wbond
        wbond commented
        Editing a comment
        Will this all work if you transfer the ST to your name?

Wbond -> That's what I'm trying to figure out. Any insight?

Comment

I think you may need to keep everything in the original owners name. I believe that is what they were saying here.

"they said as long as the previous owner doesn't care about using his login I'm okay"

Comment

I'm just not sure what would happen if I transferred the Skytrak into my name. How is the software connected to the Skytrak? I should be able to transfer into my name and keep the software in his. He said he would provide me the login and everything to TGC.

Comment

I figured I could switch the skytrak to my name then on the TGC software I can change the password/e-mail to whatever I want. I'm just not sure how the TGC is linked to the Skytrak.

Comment

Working...
            X