Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Triplebogeysrbetter (NET) and @shank12u (GROSS) winning the TGC 2018/2019 WINTER TOUR - ProTee Christmas Invitational !

Join this weeks TGC 2018/2019 WINTER TOUR - TGC Simulator Open with 2 rounds at Wailua Valley GC (ProTee Green Tees) : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...simulator-open
See more
See less

Sawgrass glitch?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sawgrass glitch?

Had a great round going last night at Sawgrass GC until the 14th hole. All the remaining holes had no fairways except 18 had a small one just around the green. 14 thru 17 were completely un-putt able as the slope was so crazy there was no way to get the ball to stick it would just roll off the edge 8' into the rough. Looking at them they appeared to be at 30 degree slopes. Is this a glitch or is this how this course actually plays?

You probably played a version that wasn’t intended for sim golf. Many of the courses you’ll find are from the TGC video game world, meant to be played with a keyboard and mouse. Look for courses that have ProTee in the name, or ones that are played on tour and you’ll have a much better experience.

Comment

Uh no, they have fairways, you can see 16 fairway and 17 in the background and hole 18. You can also see the slope on 16 and 17. Probably got a bad course. Look for the spring tour, I think that had the good one to play.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0514.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	115.4 KB
ID:	172813 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0522.JPG
Size:	138.4 KB
ID:	172814 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0528.JPG
Size:	104.2 KB
ID:	172815

Comment

• Nasdaqsam
        Nasdaqsam commented
        Editing a comment
        None of those were on the course when I played it. I am thinking it could have been a blip in the internet connection when it downloaded. I did a full look over the top of those holes nothing but the tee box and a green sitting in the middle of field on each. On two of the holes I just aimed at the pin and hit and got the confirm from the announcer I was in the fairway but I wasn't the view as from high grass. On one I got I was in the first cut but again view wise there was no fairways. And the thing is when I hit I was dinged for coming out of the high grass. I should have taken a screen shot. Next time I will. I'll try the course you suggested next time. It was a fun course to play so would like to do it again.

Originally posted by jrz View Post
      You probably played a version that wasn’t intended for sim golf. Many of the courses you’ll find are from the TGC video game world, meant to be played with a keyboard and mouse. Look for courses that have ProTee in the name, or ones that are played on tour and you’ll have a much better experience.
      I was not aware of that, thank you.

Comment

Working...
      X