Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @R3dlineR6 (NET) and @Fantastish (GROSS) winning the TGC 2018/2019 SPRING TOUR - RBC Canadian Open !

Join this weeks TGC 2018/2019 SPRING TOUR - US Open with 3 rounds at Pebble Beach Golf Links ProTee : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...g-tour-us-open
See more
See less

TGC and TGC 2019

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGC and TGC 2019

Just away to purchase TGC for the Skytrak. The offer I have is £769 for TGC 2019 or £859 for TGC and TGC 2019.

Is there any reason to purchase both or is 2019 alone sufficient?

Someone on here pointed out that it’s cheaper to buy TGC1, then buy the 2019 upgrade. You get both then for the price of 2019.

Don’t know if it’s worth risking it, or tell them you want to try TGc1 first, then maybe upgrade....

Comment

• calebm1001
      calebm1001 commented
      Editing a comment
      It was cheaper if you bought it before 4/8. I know Skytrak will no longer honor that if you buy today.

I have the same question as Thebogeyman, as I'm looking to at least get TGC2019 for Skytrak (and I've never played or owned the original TGC). The current offer is to purchase TGC2019 alone or pay an additional $100 to also purchase the original TGC. Our question is: Is it worth $100 to add on the original TGC? If so, why? What's does TGC offer that TGC2019 doesn't already offer? Any thoughts from those that own both?

Comment

The only benefit I see to owning to TGC, in this case, is the ability to play the Tour right away - as the 2019 Tour is still being developed. For pure gameplay, I can't imagine one would choose to play TGC over TGC2019 otherwise.

Comment

Awesome - thank you!

Comment

Hey all,

I have TGC, but I've been out of the loop for awhile now and looking to get back into playing. I just noticed TGC2019 is out and was wondering if it was worth upgrading. It says in red bold font that it is not compatible with the GC2, which is what i have. I'm assuming they are just saying that... and that it is compatible like their original software?

Any advice on what to do is greatly appreciated. The offer i see for the TGC 2019 upgrade package is:

TGC2019 for Simulators Upgrade Packageis $390.00 instead of $948.00

Comment

• kalcormier
            kalcormier commented
            Editing a comment
            Works the same as the original

Ok, i figured that it worked. Not sure why they have to say its not compatible. Would you say its worth the upgrade or not much difference between the original TGC?

Comment

• kalcormier
            kalcormier commented
            Editing a comment
            Probably just legal stuff. I think it's worth it. There are new chipping/putting practice areas, tee box/pin selections, LiDar created courses. It's the future of the franchise. There are still some bugs to be worked out but ProTee is very good about listening to customers.
        Working...
        X