Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Joe_S (GROSS AND NET) winning the TGC 2019 FALL TOUR - Houston Open !

Join this weeks TGC1 2019 FALL TOUR - The CJ Cup at Nine Bridges with 2 rounds at Wailua Valley G.C. (ProTee Green Tee) : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...t-nine-bridges
See more
See less

Course Designer (Purchase 2nd copy?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Course Designer (Purchase 2nd copy?)

Hello! I am new to The Golf Club with my simulator. I just purchased the The Golf Club 2019 with Protee from the website. However I was curious, this doesn’t sit on steam and can only be on one computer. So if I want to use the Golf Club on another computer (or that computer) to design courses, do I have to buy another copy on steam to do that?

What is the best way to do that?

Thank you!

I also looked into this. I did get another license free from ProTee for designing only. But, the performance was bad as I don’t have an equivalent pc to run it. With chatting with others it is recommended to buy steam and use Xbox controller. I heard it goes on sale for $25/$30. I have been waiting for the discount and gonna but it then. Also any designed courses on Sim is only available on Sim. But steam is on all versions. So I would by steam.

Comment

Thank you for your response GolfinToad. I will wait for a sale then. That is too bad, for $900 ideally they would give you a copy for both the simulator and on Steam.

Comment

bloynoys U can design on the same computer u have your TGC sim license installed on. I have skytrak and design on the same computer I use for sim. Just launch TGC from TGC console, not from skytrak interface. U don’t need to have launch monitor on also. Also u can design on sim version with an Xbox controller. U just have to set that in your settings.

Comment

Working...
        X