Contact Course Designer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contact Course Designer

Is there a way to contact course designers? A couple of the courses I play are fantastic in their creation and are local to me so it really allows me to compare to real life. However, one or two of the pins are on slopes where the ball won't stop. I'd simply like to ask the designer to move the hole to make the course more playable.

Thanks for your help,
    Bb

Originally posted by bombri View Post
    Is there a way to contact course designers? A couple of the courses I play are fantastic in their creation and are local to me so it really allows me to compare to real life. However, one or two of the pins are on slopes where the ball won't stop. I'd simply like to ask the designer to move the hole to make the course more playable.

Thanks for your help,
    Bb
    The only way is to find them on this site, HB's site or the TGC Tours site. Not simple as they have to have posted about the course.
    My Courses:
    World Par 3's by mthunt
    Toronto GC (L) mthunt
    Burlington G&CC by mthunt
    Weston G&CC by mthunt
    London Hunt Club L mthunt
    Park CC Lidar mthunt
    Sunningdale GC Robinson L
    Sunningdale GC Thompson L
    Muirfield Village (liDAR) First Ever Lidar course
    Country Club of Castle Pines (liDAR)
    The Sanctuary GC ProTee L
    The National GC L mthunt
    Mississaugua GC L mthunt
    Shaughnessy G&CC L mthunt
    Markland Woods CC mthunt
    Hidden Lake Old L mthunt
    Magna GC L mthunt
    Barrie CC L mthunt
    mthunt Range

Comment

Post the course name here and u make get lucky and have the designer see your post

Comment

Thanks guys, the course names are Stoneridge and Troy Burne in MN and WI. I won't post the designers name, but I do appreciate the responses. Reaching out to me via PM is just fine.

Thanks again,
        Bb

Comment

Troy Burne has a thread on TGC tours site and the designer was online in the past few weeks why don’t you sign up to TGC tours and message him?

Comment

I signed up for TGC tours and even found the designer there, but I can't find the "thread" to which you refer. I also see no way to message on TGC tours. Can you please point me in the right direction in that regard?

Comment

Troy Burne release thread is here :-

Just behind Whistling Straits, Erin Hills and Sand Valley, Troy Burne ranks as one of the top places to play golf in Wisconsin. Designed by Tom Lehman (MN native), this course offers wonderful

Just click the thread starters name who is also the designer in the left hand side of the screen. If you are a registered user you should get the option to message them, think it's somewhere on the right hand side of the screen after clicking the users name.

Comment

Working...
              X