Changing my country in te ranking...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing my country in te ranking...

Hi on the Tour Player list I'm ranked as an American, not that I take is as an insult or so, but since I'm Belgian I would love to see my own flag no matter how tiny my cosy country is My profile is correct on this forum and in TGC both have me as Belgien, but the Tour rankings have me as USA (USA fan but Belgium lover)

I'm not sure either because my flags are also different between what is shown within the game and what is shown online. So I have no solution for you, other than just to assure you that you're not the only one with that problem. Changing it within the game doesn't seem to change it online for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Tikkas View Post
      Hi on the Tour Player list I'm ranked as an American, not that I take is as an insult or so, but since I'm Belgian I would love to see my own flag no matter how tiny my cosy country is My profile is correct on this forum and in TGC both have me as Belgien, but the Tour rankings have me as USA (USA fan but Belgium lover)
      You change it in your settings in this forum. Click your name then settings then country.
      My Courses:
      World Par 3's by mthunt
      Toronto GC (L) mthunt
      Burlington G&CC by mthunt
      Weston G&CC by mthunt
      London Hunt Club L mthunt
      Park CC Lidar mthunt
      Sunningdale GC Robinson L
      Sunningdale GC Thompson L
      Muirfield Village (liDAR) First Ever Lidar course
      Country Club of Castle Pines (liDAR)
      The Sanctuary GC ProTee L