internet loss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• internet loss

when playing a course with tgc 2019 and playing with friends over if i lose internet then reconnect the game allows me to continue from where it left off but i lose all guest players how can guest players be saved or permanent profiles be created for example if i have different family members playing how do i create individual profiles for each family
    thanks

Never exit TGC2019. Go to the system tray and restart your connection (TGC interface). Red shield should be green

Comment

• laserman2
      laserman2 commented
      Editing a comment
      how can i keep statics on multiple players. every time i set up a match i have to enter them if they have not played before..

Had the same thing happen to me yesterday. Never exited TGC, just reconnected to "online" once it booted me to the main menu.

Going back into the round my guest was removed.

Comment

following this thread. did it to me twice 2 weeks ago during my golf league. Had to re-add everyone, and then concede 7-8 holes each time to get back to where the internet cut out. Very frustrating.

Comment

• laserman2
        laserman2 commented
        Editing a comment
        yes this is the issue i am having there must be a solution

I was having same issue. Today I setup a WiFi extender and ran an Ethernet cable from the extender directly to my PC. I then did direct connect from Skytrak to PC WiFi. Played a round without ever losing connection. Small sample size but I was impressed because I haven’t made it through a round without losing connection in quite some time.

Comment

Add me to the club. I made it all of 6 bloody shots today in my round before the 2nd light when red. Typical. I had to shut down TGC, screw around with reconnecting wifi, and reopen. This is pathetic.

Comment

Working...
        X